Registration can be completed through the EZ Facility portal. Select a specific session & league. Registration deadlines are one week prior to the start of a new session in order to provide time for scheduling. The date & time of the first game is sent out 3-5 days prior, and full session schedules are posted after the second week/weekend of games.
Over 30 COED Session 1 - Begins November 7th
Open COED Session 1 - Begins November 8th
Sunday Men's Session 1 - Begins November 12th
Youth Leagues (U6 - High School) Session 1 - Begins November 10,11 & 12
Ways to Register
Register online through the EZ Facility portal, stop by the front desk, or call us at (413) 543-8554.
How To Register For Youth & Adult Leagues
- Get the team together. Email, call, text everyone who might be interested in playing. As a rule of thumb, you should have enough players on the roster to cover at least one full set of subs. Refer to the league format page to see how many players are on the field for each age group. Before making the commitment to register, check out our general schedules for each league to make sure there are no potential scheduling conflicts with your team. In the case of a conflict, please e-mail us ASAP so we can try to work around it. Each session includes 7 games, plus playoffs for qualifying teams.
- Collect payment & register. A $200 deposit is required at registration. A credit card must be on file in order to reserve a spot in the league! All teams must be paid in full by the second week of competition. All youth & adult registration fees are $865, with the exception of the U6 & U8 leagues at $795. All teams are responsible for ref fees at the start of each game.
- Fill out your roster. When you register a team online, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to manage your roster. Follow this link to add players to your team. Players can pay online & sign their waiver only when they have been added to the roster with a working email address. Reminder: players cannot be enrolled on two rosters in the same league. No players will be allowed to play in a league below their age division.
- Decide on team colors & uniforms. All teams are required to wear coordinating shirts. Please come prepared with an alternate jersey in the event of conflicting colors between teams. If you would like to order shirts for your team, contact our Print Shop at least 2 weeks prior to the first game.
- Gear up. No cleats are allowed on our turf fields. Regular sneakers or indoor flats & turfs are permitted for playing at Soccer City. The Soccer Shop carries indoor soccer footwear from Nike & Adidas at a variety of price points, as well as any other gear you need including: shin guards, socks and shorts.
- Take advantage of indoor soccer! Small-sided indoor games require constant movement and are a great way to get in shape and sharpen skills throughout the winter season. Most importantly: have fun out there.